HELP > Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This page is updated regularly to provide answers to questions we receive most often. Can't find the answer to your question here? Click here to ask us directly.
Can I save my progress?
There is no "Save for Later" option on the forms. It is recommended that you prepare answers and documents for the evaluation before you begin filling out the form. You can find a full list of form questions and examples of supporting documents in the Download page.
Can I start my form on one device and complete it on another?
No. If more than one person from the organization is working on the form there will be conflicts.
Is there a suggested or maximum answer length for the open-ended questions on the forms?
No, there is no suggested or maximum length for your answer. The length will depend on the detail of your answer, and if you wish to provide us with more supporting information, your answer may be longer.
I haven't received an email containing my form submission. How will I know if I successfully submitted?
- Please check your spam folder, as the emails are sometimes incorrectly flagged by spam filters. If it has been sent to your spam folder, you can confirm that the form has been submitted.
If you cannot find the email in any folders, please check your My Forms page to see whether your form submission status has been updated. It may take up to 5 business days for our databases to be updated. Thank you for your patience.
If the form submission status hasn't been updated after 5 business days, please notify us through the question submission feature on the CONTACT US page. In the message box, please provide us the approximate date of your submission to help us retrieve the form faster.
Is there a way for me to preview the questions on the evaluation forms?
On the Download page, you will find the 2018 Evaluation Guide. In the last section, we have provided the 2018 Evaluation Matrix (pages 20-56), which will cover all the questions and supporting documents you may need for the four sections. We recommend that you download the guide and any files on your My Files page, and prepare your responses and documents before you start filling out the forms, as each organization is allowed one submission per section.
Where can I find examples of supporting documents to upload?
Examples of supporting documents are provided in the 2018 Evaluation Guide (pages 20-56). When preparing for the documents, we recommend that you select those that demonstrate change or progress in your organization since the previous 2015-16 Investment Review.
My progress keeps getting deleted when I upload documents. What am I doing wrong?
When dragging files to upload, please make sure to drag into the box that says "Choose files or drag here". If you drag outside the box, the document will open and your progress will be lost. For a safer option, click on the box to choose files to upload.
How do I change my password?
- Currently there is no way to change your account password through PROFILE.
- To reset your password, click “LOGIN” on the main menu.
- Click “Forgot your password?” in the pop-up box and enter your email address to receive a link to change your password.
- If you would like to change your password right now, click here. Please be aware that this will log you out.
Can I change my login email?
- Unfortunately, your login email is your user ID and cannot be changed. Additionally, each organization is provided one account. If you need to use another email for the 2018 Evaluation, please message us through the submission box on the CONTACT US page.
In the message box, please tell us a bit about why you wish to create a new account. This will help us verify your user information and upload files onto your account before you log in.
In the message box, also provide us with the email you wish to replace the current login email with.
Click “ Send”. We will review your request and follow up with you shortly.
If we are creating a new account for you, the process may take 1-3 business days as we upload your information and confirm that your account is good to go. Please continue to check your email for a confirmation email, and wait for us to provide you with your login information once again. We thank you for your patience.
Can an organization have more than one account?
No. Only one account will be provided for each organization to complete the 2018 Evaluation.
Why can't I book a meeting right now?
- Our meeting schedule is currently being finalized. Additionally, you may only book a meeting once you’ve completed all four of your evaluation forms.
Once you have completed the forms, we will email you to ask for your preferred dates, or notify you that the My Bookings page is now open to schedule meetings.
Please allow us 3-5 days to update our databases. A scheduler will show up on your My Bookings page once we’ve reviewed your completed forms.
If the scheduler does not show up after 3-5 days, notify us through the question submission box on the CONTACT US page.
Fill out all necessary information and click “ Send”. We will respond to you shortly.
I haven't received a confirmation email. How do I access my account?
- Please check your spam folder, as the emails are often incorrectly flagged by spam filters. Once you receive the confirmation, you will have access to your account.
- If you cannot find the confirmation email in any folder, try logging in anyways.
- If you cannot find the confirmation email and cannot log in to your account, please notify us using the question submission feature on the CONTACT US page. Provide details about the issue in the message box.