READ > 2018 Evaluation Site Guide
This is a guide for navigating the site and completing the evaluation. Please read through before you begin, so that you may have a better sense of the evaluation process. To download this guide as a PDF file, click here.
3. Update your profile
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be directed to your My Account page.
- Click on the tabs to edit directly, and click “Update” once you’re done.
2. Log into your account
- Click "LOGIN" on the main menu and sign in using the account information we sent you by email. Keep in mind that only ONE account is provided per organization.
- If you have not received your account information, notify us through the CONTACT US page. We will respond to you within 1-3 business days.
4. View and download 2018 Evaluation documents
- Click "PROFILE" on the main menu and go to My Files.
Your 2015-2016 Investment Review and 2018 Evaluation documents are uploaded onto the page. When you click on the file name, the document will open as a PDF file.
6. Fill out the evaluation forms
- You will only have access to the forms once you log in. After logging in, go to the EVALUATION page in the main menu and click on the evaluation form you wish to fill out.
Fill in all the required information in the text box provided and upload any documents you think may support your answers.
Preview your submission. Once you click " Submit", you will not be able to edit your responses again.
8. Schedule a meeting with us
- Once you’ve submitted all four of your forms, you must book a meeting in the scheduler that will now open up on your My Bookings page.
- Click “Book Now” within the "Let's Talk" option.
- Pick a date and time to discuss your responses and click “Next” when ready.
- Review your contact information and click “Book It”.
- Check your email or the Upcoming tab on My Bookings page for confirmation.
- If anything comes up and the scheduled date needs to be changed, click “Reschedule” or “Book Again”. If you want to cancel the meeting, click "Cancel".
7. Review your form status
- Once you have submitted a form, please allow us up to 5 business days to review the submissions and show your form status on the My Forms page.
- If you do not see your complete form on the page after several days, please notify us through the question submission box on the CONTACT US page.
1. Download and read the 2018 Evaluation Guide
- Go to the Download page for the latest version of the 2018 Evaluation Guide.
Please read through the guide, as you will find most information about the evaluation process there.
5. Prepare for the evaluation forms
- Before you start the evaluation forms, please read through the 2018 Evaluation Matrix (pages 20-56) in the 2018 Evaluation Guide (found on the Download page).
In the 2018 Evaluation Matrix, you will find a full list of questions and supporting documents for each section.
Also, please refer to your files on the My Files page for more information about your organization.